Chaffee County Door-to-door Service
How Door-to-door Pick Up Works
- Decide on your destination and what time you want to be picked up. (If you need to connect with Bustang Outrider in Salida or BV earlier than 8:00 a.m., please call the dispatcher a day or two before to check availability.)
- Call the dispatcher at least 24 hours in advance (preferably 48 hours in advance or more) during office hours. Rides are available on a first-come, first-served basis—so the earlier you request your ride, the more likely you can be accommodated.
- The dispatcher will take your pick-up and schedule information.
- The Shuttle will pick you up at your scheduled time. (Please be ready for your ride.)
- The Shuttle driver will give you a phone number to call when you’re ready to return.
- The Shuttle will drop you off at your destination.
- When you’re ready to return, call the phone number the Shuttle driver gave you at pick-up.